Thursday 12 February 2015

English Grammar....Simplified (Vol. 1) is now available on Google Play Store!


After more than 10 years of teaching the English language and amassing a stack of reference books, I have come to realize that the most sought after books have these few things in common:
i)  useful content
ii)  a structure that is easy to understand
iii) clear and concise notes

The constant challenge to find books that fulfill the above criteria has inspired me to write. I'm pleased to announce that my new ebook ‘English Grammar…Simplified (Vol. 1)’ is now available on Google Play Store! Below are samples of my ebook.










To view or purchase my ebook, please go to:


https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=EP3dBQAAQBAJ

It is my hope that my ebook can help to improve your writing skills:)

Please feel free to email me at maynaik23@gmail.com for inquiries on:
i)  proof-reading/editing services

ii)  oral English lessons on a 1-to-1 basis or via Skype.


No comments:

Post a Comment